Berkeley County government, Berkeley County schools, Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, large and small businesses, as well as agricultural, manufacturing and distribution enterprises combine to comprise a unique philosophical approach to self-reliant individual and business choices. Berkeley County offers a true commitment to the fundamental values of American business that are increasingly unique, not only in the State of West Virginia, but in the entire nation.
- We support Berkeley County’s business spirit.
- We believe the Berkeley County business spirit promotes job creation, creates stability and wealth for our families, our communities and our country.
- We celebrate the values of industry, pursuing dreams, seizing opportunities and taking responsibility for our own destiny.
- We salute Berkeley County mentors for giving back to their community with their time, resources and talent.
- We believe the ideas and storied experience of Berkeley County businesses offers examples of what can be accomplished when individuals work together.
- We know the execution of these self-reliant principles builds more and better businesses, more and better jobs and a higher quality county in which to live, work and play.
A Spirit of Cooperation
Berkeley County has forged unique, innovative partnership agreements with its cities and the State of West Virginia, and gained broad-gauge, fast-track approval processing on “shovel-ready” development sites.
To view a copy of the Berkeley County Council Comprehensive Guide, click here.
Business in Berkeley County is more than just customers revolving in and out of your door. In Berkeley County, we foster our community and support all businesses, small and large. We have resources for existing businesses, new businesses, & more.